Last Updated -
1225 W State Street, Olean, NY
Basic Purpose & Scope
Under the direction of the Accounting Manager, Accounting Coordinator is responsible for, but not limited to, coordination and preparation, as necessary, of billing and payroll information; coordination of agency purchasing, equipment/supplies inventory, storage systems and office environments as related to the day to day conduct of business. Will provide assistance with accounts payable and other accounting procedures as necessary to accomplish the goals of overall assigned fiscal department operations. Provides appropriate supervision and oversight of assigned staff.
1. A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in accounting, business, math or similar field and two years related work experience, with at least one year in a health or human services related field OR an Associate degree and four years of related work experience, with at least one year in a health or human services related field.
2. Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
3. Computer literacy required.
4. Valid driver’s license and an automobile available for use with current insurance.
5. Availability by phone.
6. Other requirements (physical) – see attached.
Job Type: Full-time
Interested candidates should apply directly through Indeed at https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Homecare-&-Hospice-1/jobs?jk=59f26e9fde992d05&start=0&clearPrefilter=1