Home Health Aide (HHA), Personal Care Aide (PCA) and Home Attendant (HA) jobs allow a good fit for those who want to make a difference in people’s lives by providing one-on-one care in the comfort of patients’ homes.
There is an increasing need and number of opportunities for home health care workers.
HHA, PCA and HA jobs allow you to have a flexible schedule. Home care is a meaningful career helping others in your community. Offers life, health and dental insurance; flexible hours, paid time off, travel allowance, bonus programs and more.
LEARN MORE ABOUT FREE AIDE TRAINING CLASSES OFFERED BY HOMECARE & HOSPICE
CLICK THE LINK BELOW
Current Available Career Opportunities
CLICK THE TITLE OF THE POSITION TO LEARN MORE
- Home Health Aide (HHA) – Olean, NY; Batavia, NY; Warsaw, NY; Wellsville, NY; Little Valley, NY
- Personal Care Aide (PCA) – Olean, NY; Batavia, NY; Warsaw, NY; Wellsville, NY; Little Valley, NY
- FULL TIME Personal Care Aide (PCA) – Warsaw, NY
- Senior Registered Nurse Care Coordinator (SRNCC) – Full Time, Batavia, NY
- Education Coordinator – Batavia, NY
- Licence Practical Nurse Specialist – Full Time, Olean, NY
- Licensed Practical Nurse Specialist – Full Time, Warsaw, NY
- Information Technology System Specialist -Full Time, Olean, NY
- Director of Patient Care Quality, RN – Full Time, Olean, NY
- Nurse Practitioner – Full Time, Total Senior Care, Olean, NY