Under the direction of the Director of Organizational Advancement is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Oversight and implementation of fund-raising and development activities, related public relations, and marketing activities.
- Will carry out assigned fund-raising strategies, including coordination within and among organization departments.
- Initiates marketing methods to accomplish overall development goals in cooperation with other department staff.
- Responds to funding opportunities which may enhance development goals or agency operations, in accordance with organizational goals and mission.
- Promotes positive agency relations among staff and the public.
- An associate’s degree from an accredited institution in business, marketing, human services, journalism/communications, or similar field OR two years of directly related experience may be substituted for educational requirements; and
- Two years related work experience, at least one year in a health or human services work environment;
- Demonstrated achievement in meeting development or fund-raising objectives
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Acceptable driver’s license and automobile available with current insurance.
Job Type: Part-time