Last Updated -
1225 W State Street, Olean, NY
BASIC PURPOSE & SCOPE:
Under the direction of the Scheduling Operations Coordinator, is responsible for, but not limited to, the provision and coordination of non-emergency medical transport services to patients.
The above examples of work may not be a complete statement of all assignments inherent to the position. Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary and appropriate by the Scheduling Operations Coordinator/CEO.
1. Completion of a certified home health aide training or equivalency program approved by the NY State Department of Health or completion of personal care aide training or equivalency program approved by the NY State Department of Social Services.
2. Six months work experience as a certified home health aide or personal care aide.
3. Demonstrated organizational ability.
4. Effective verbal and written communications skills.
5. Acceptable driver’s license and automobile available for use with current insurance.
6. Ability to perform tasks requiring lifting and transfer of patients.
7. 18 years of age or older
8. Eighth (8th) grade math and reading skills
9. Availability by phone.
10. NYS approved Safe Driver’s Course every three years.
Interested candidates should apply directly through Indeed at https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=homecare%20%26%20hospice&l=Olean%2C%20NY&vjk=b532459b58061735