HomeCare & Hospice – Olean, NY 14760
Temporary P/T position – 25 hours per week
BASIC PUROSE & SCOPE:
Under supervision is responsible for, but not limited to, general secretarial duties as a departmental support staff member.
- Reception – inclusive of message taking, forwarding and call management as directed.
- Greets general public/agency visitors and has them sign register: direct inquiries to the proper personnel
- Typing/keyboarding/data entry, as directed by the supervisor.
- Filing and copying.
- Assists with organization and preparation of fiscal department records.
- Runs errands as requested.
- Mail sorting, posting, delivery and distribution.
- Maintains office, medical and form supply inventory: to include ordering and stocking.
- Completes supply order forms as directed.
- Adheres to and reflects organizational values in daily work.
- Serves on agency committees as may be assigned.
- Obligation to report wrongdoing/violation of agency policy and applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations pertaining to agency operations, to immediate supervisor or identified compliance officer.
- Completes all mandatory inservice education programs and completes any other additional inservice hours that are minimally required for the position.
The above examples of work may not be a complete statement of all assignments that may be inherent to the position. Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary and/or appropriate by the supervisor or department director.
- Associates degree in secretarial science or equivalent program or high school diploma with a prescribed program of secretarial courses plus one year secretarial type experience.
- Minimum accurate keyboarding speed of 50 wpm.
- Familiarity with industry standards of word processing/computer/fax/copier/multi-line phone system and calculator.
- Organizational abilities.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Acceptable driver’s license and automobile available with current insurance.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- secretarial type: 1 year
- Office Assistant: 1 year
- High school or equivalent