Last Updated -
1225 W State Street, Olean, NY
BASIC PURPOSE & SCOPE:
Under the direction of the Accounting Manager or Coordinator, is responsible for, but not limited to, assisting with preparation of payroll and billing information, assisting with the purchase of office supplies, typing, filing, copying, and simple record keeping.
The above examples of work may not be a complete statement of all assignments that may be inherent to the position. Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary and/or appropriate by the immediate supervisor or Chief Financial Officer.
1. High school diploma or its equivalent.
2. One-year office work experience in financial area.
3. Minimum keyboarding speed of 50 wpm.
4. Familiarity with standard office machines (copier, fax, etc.)
5. Basic computer literacy.
6. Acceptable driver’s license and automobile available with current insurance.
7. Availability by phone.
Interested candidates can send resumes and cover letters to:
For any questions or for more information, please contact Human Resources at (716) 372-2106