Tree of Life
The HomeCare & Hospice Foundation invites everyone from the community to honor loved ones during the holidays at our 21st annual Tree of Life ceremonies.
The HomeCare & Hospice Foundation holds annual Tree of Life memorial ceremonies at six different locations in Allegany, Cattaraugus, Genesee and Wyoming counties. These memorial services are attended by local residents and allow grieving families, friends and caregivers a way to remember and celebrate their loved ones during the holiday season. Participants hang personalized ornaments on a tree and listen to local musicians who foster a welcoming atmosphere while participants mingle over light refreshments.
The 2016 sites and schedule of events for Tree of Life ceremonies are:
- Wellsville @ David A Howe Mem. Library, 155 N. Main St., Thurs. Dec 1st @ 5:30pm;
- Arcade @ Arcade Fire Hall, 145 North St., Dec. 3rd @ 12:30pm;
- Olean @ Total Senior Care, 519 N. Union St., Sun. Dec. 4th @1:30pm:
- Little Valley @ Little Valley V VFW, 5480 Route 353, Mon. Dec. 5th @ 5:30pm;
- Warsaw @ Five Star Bank, 55 N. Main St., Thurs. Dec. 8th @ 5:30pm
- Batavia @ Genesee County Office of Aging, 2 Batavia St., Sat. Dec. 10th @ 2pm.
Each year ornaments and luminaries are offered for purchase as an option for remembrance.
2016 Classic Ornaments