Last Updated -
1225 W State Street, Olean, NY
BASIC PURPOSE & SCOPE:
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, is responsible for, but not limited to: personnel record and document management, coordination of training and orientation schedules with recruitment efforts, screening and interviewing of prospective employees, preparing hire recommendations and making employment offers, employee data management. Will promote adherence to personnel policies, assist with employee benefit administration, and maintain a positive relationship with new employees through the introductory period to enhance employee retention. Will ensure that pre-employment functions and documentation meet regulatory requirements and participate in annual personnel policy review.
1. A Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution in personnel, human resources management, business administration, or related field(s) of study.
2. Two years related experience in the administration of personnel/human resources programs.
3. Demonstrated supervisory experience preferred.
4. Effective verbal and written communication skills.
5. Demonstrated organizational ability.
6. Word processing skills and computer literacy required.
7. Acceptable driver’s license and use of automobile during work hours with current insurance.
8. Availability by telephone.
Job Type: Full-time
Interested candidates should apply directly through Indeed at https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Homecare-&-Hospice-1/jobs?jk=ee1ec6432a84514a&start=0&clearPrefilter=1
Please contact Human Resources at (716) 372-2106 with any questions.