Last Updated -
1225 W State Street, Olean, NY
The Clinic Contract LPN is responsible for, but not limited to, assisting with provision of nursing services as authorized by the participant’s plan of care, physician and supervising RN. The Contract Clinic LPN will comply with agency, PACE and Article 28 clinic regulations and policy and procedures
1. Current license and registration to practice nursing in the state of New York as a LPN.
2. Able to lift a minimum of 20 pounds, perform one person transfer under routine and emergency situations, reposition a bedbound participant alone, and able to sit, stand, bend, stoop, kneel, pull, climb, reach, lift, and perform repetitive movements of the upper extremities.
3. Effective verbal and written communication skills.
4 . Acceptable driver’s license and automobile available for use with current insurance.
5. Minimum of one-year experience with frail elderly.
6. One (1) year skilled nursing facility, home care or hospital experience.
7. Successful completion of NLN proficiency in medication administration exam.
Job Type: Full-time
Interested candidates should apply directly through Indeed at https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Homecare-&-Hospice-1/jobs?jk=aa093f58eccd69e5&start=0&clearPrefilter=1