Last Updated -
1225 W State Street, Olean, NY
BASIC PURPOSE & SCOPE:
Under supervision, is responsible for, but not limited to, answering multi-line phone and directing calls or messages, greeting and directing agency visitors and employees, and assisting with supportive office duties as may be assigned.
1. Answer multi-line phone and direct all calls or messages.
2. Greet agency visitors and applicants; manage sign-in register; direct inquiries to the proper personnel.
3. Post and prepare all outgoing mail for delivery to the post office.
4. Accept and route deliveries; open, date stamp, and sort incoming mail.
5. Process donations and cash receipts as directed
6. Alphabetize parameters and time sheets.
7. Record and track data as directed.
8. Assemble newsletters and materials and/or assist support staff with other tasks as may be requested.
9. Maintains a neat and orderly reception area with seasonal decorations, materials for public distribution, and any necessary signage
10. Serves on agency committees as may be assigned.
11. Adheres to and reflects organizational values in daily work.
12. Maintains an obligation to report wrongdoing/violation of agency policies, applicable federal, state and local laws, and regulations, pertaining to agency operations, to immediate supervisor or identified compliance officer.
13. Completes all mandatory inservice education programs and completes any other additional inservice hours that are minimally required for the position.
The above examples of work may not be a complete statement of all assignments that may be inherent to the position. Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary and appropriate by the Administrator/CEO.
1. High school diploma or equivalent plus one-year responsible work experience.
2. Two years work experience as a receptionist or comparable position preferred.
3. Excellent telephone, communication and organizational skills.
4. Familiarity with industry standards of word processing/computer email /fax / copier / multi-line phone system. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and demonstrated basic capabilities.
5. Acceptable driver’s license and automobile available with current insurance.
Job Type: Part-time
Hours per week:
Interested candidates should apply directly through Indeed at https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=homecare%20%26%20hospice&l=Olean%2C%20NY&vjk=082f70665eeddaa4&advn=3711589486224812